There are more then 200 restaurant in
Pokhara for locals and tourist. Few of them are nice.
* Fewa Lake
Restaurant: Located infront of Basundahara Public Park Lakeside.
Restaurant is quite close from popular hotels New Pokhara Lodge, Basecamp
resorts and Green Line Bus office. Restaurant served all types of foods,
you can see kitchen from dining hall so you can see how your food is
* Asian Teahouse Located along the
main road through Lakeside on the opposite side from the lake. The only
way you'll find this place is to look out for the handwritten sign sitting
at the end of the alleyway that the restaurant sits in. The food was
great, in huge servings, and the cheapest food on the strip. The family
that owns the restaurant was great too. They sat and talked with us,
invited us to participate in dinner with the family, and even brought us
tea to the internet cafe. This restaurant was great!
* Natssul Korean Restaurant Located next to Lakeview Resort towards the
tourist bus stand end of town, this is an outdoor garden restaurant run by
a Korean couple and serves fantastically authentic Korean dishes.
Recommended are Vege Bibimbob Hotpot, Beef Bulgogi stew and Pork Skewers.
Free Wifi and the complimentary side dishes are lovely. Ph 061229198 [www.natssul.com]
* Pokhara Thakali Kitchen, Baidam Road (Lakeside), ☎ +977-61462306
end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Awesome Thakali versions of Daal Bhat which
is regarded as the best type of Daal Bhat in Nepal. Rs 110 for a Daal Bhat.
* Busy Bee Cafe A beautiful outdoor garden bar, with Pokhara's best rock &
roll acts on stage around 8pm
* Hanging Garden - This is one of the outlets of the famed Fulbari Resort
and a one of its kind restaurant in Nepal because of it's design and
location. It is located at the end of the cliff facing the Seti river
gorge with part of the restaurant inching out in the open air. It offers a
breathtaking view of the Seti gorge below and some of the best cuisines in
* Lumbini Restaurant - Probably the cheapest food in town and really good.
A breakfast with a large cup of tea/coffee, eggs, hashbrowns, toast is
70Rs. The people who own the place are genuinely good people and most
customers will return because of the great deal. The restaurant is on the
road perpendicular with the main bazaar road. It's the same road that
takes you to the public (not tourist) bus stop. It's also the road across
from the pier. Go up this road for about 1/2 a kilometer and the
restaurant is a little place located on the left.
* The Love Shack - Located near the South end of town, beside Bistro
Caroline. Run by a Welsh ex-pat, Sandra and her Nepali husband, Tilak.
Serves classic British-style food. Make a point of trying the sizzling
brownie with ice-cream for desert. Love Shack is very animal-friendly;
expect to be greeted by Max the Rottweiler-puppy and Leila the cat. Both
will be more than happy to receive affection. A great place to curl up by
the fire with some home-made Baileys and a purring kitten.
* German Bakery - Great cakes, in off-season the cakes can be a few days
* Hua-Han Chinese restaurant, that has been suspected of causing food
* Koto luxurious Japanese restaurant.
* Mike's Breakfast - Pokhara branch of the famous KTM restaurant.
* Bistro Caroline - Sister branch of the upscale KTM restaurant with a
garden on the lake and stylish interior. Offers a good selection of French
and continental food. Probably the best wine list in Pokhara- expensive,
but the toilets alone are worth it!
* Jazz Cafe - Great pizzas, less great pasta.
* Everest Steak House, Pokhara (100M after Club Amsterdam on the left hand
side). The best steaks in town, including a gigantic steak which can only
be eaten by a minimum of 3 people.
* Once upon a time (850m.), Lakeside 6 Pokhara (Main street of the
Lakeside road, on the right hand sight when you facing to the north.), ☎
061461881. opening hours 0730 am to 1130 pm. restaurant is famouse for
ITALIAN and INDIAN CUISINE. all dishes prises are modarate and very
* Pokhara Steak House restaurant (850m.), hallan Chock, Lakeside Pokhara
(main junction for Khahar and going to Bazar.), ☎ 061692505. 1000am to
1130pm. Speciality for all kind of Beef steak dishes, Serolion, ribeye and
T bone Steak. Price is modarate.
* Peace Dragon Lodge & Restaurant, (close to the '''World Peace Pagoda''',
just a 4 minute walk downward and eastward from the main gate), ☎
061621182, . Serves a good range of Nepali, Indian and Western dishes
and light snacks. Prices moderate. Views stunning!
Hotels in Pokhara : List of
Hotels in Pokhara.
Pokhara Photo Gallery :
A complete Photo Gallery from Pokhara
Devis Fall : A beautiful water fall
in the south of Pokhara.
Gupteswar Cave : A cave near
Mahendra Cave : A lime stone
cave on the north of Pokhara.
New Pokhara Lodge : A small and
beautiful Lodge in Lakeside Pokhara.
Visit Nepal : A portal for
Trekking Nepal : Trekking Nepal
Lumbini Photo Gallery : A
birth place of Lord Gautam Buddha.